The Silesia® Bucket/Pail Opener cuts, lifts and seals. This sturdy all metal tool is light in weight & so effortless anyone can use it.
For slotted covers:
- simply place the cutting head against each slot in the lid,
- steady the opener with one hand
- and press down on the handle with the other hand.
Length approx. 21" (53cm)
Covers with or without slots
Covers with or without slots are released
- by inserting the claw under the rim,
- stabilizing the opener with one hand
- and pressing down on the handle with the other hand.
- Repeat around the edge approximately every 2" (5cm)
- and the cover will lift off cleanly without damage to the seal.
To re-seal the bucket
- replace the cover,
- steady it with your free hand
- and use the tool's head to hammer the lid all around the outer edge until it is closed.
Patented and Patents Pending
Weight approx 1¼ lbs (500gr)